Pearls and pin-up girls have always gone hand-in-hand, and excited to share with you this adorable makeup tutorial with fun makeup and great application.
Youtube Beauty Guru, Palafoxxia, showcased her skills with this easy step-by-step tutorial on beautiful pinup makeup. She looks like a woman ready to tango!
In her video, “1950’s Pin Up Inspired Makeup Tutorial”, she showed us how to look classy and sophisticated.
We love this tutorial because it is quite simple and can easily be done by a beginner. We also love this look because it goes so well with pearls.
Below is a list of the items used in the video that are needed to make this look possible:
- Anastasia Beverly hills
- Brow wiz pencil ( brunette )
- Brow gel (clear)
- 242 ( a flat brush)
- 224 (Tapered Blending brush)
- 210 ( pointed paint brush for the eyeliner)
- Duo fiber brush by Elaina Badro
- Flat Foundation Brush by Elaina Badro
- Creme lashes: #wsp and #415
- Highlight and Eyeshadow Primer : 10 concealer palette by coastal scents
- Crease color :: Saddle by M.A.C ( caramel brown color matte )
- Outer Crease / Depth color : Handwritten M .A.C. ( A dark matte brown eyeshadow)
- Mascara: TIgi Cosmetics mascara in Black
- Pencil Liner : Fascinating by MAC
- Gel Liner : Blacktrack by MAC
- Foundation: Naked skin foundation by Urbandecay in shade 5
- Concealer: Select cover up by Mac in Nc20
- Contour: Blunt M.A.C. (burnt yellow brown color)
- Blush: Peachykeen M.A.C (rose/ apricot toned blush)
- Highlight: BLANCO by Laura Gellar
- Lipliner: brick by mac and a chestnut brown color
- Lipstick: Elegant by Makeup Geek
This look will be greatly complemented with a pair of our “Jodie Earring Set – White AA 6-7mm Japanese Akoya Pearl Earring Set”.
And our beautiful, “Almira Necklace – White AA 6-9mm Japanese Akoya Pearl Necklace”.
Photo Source: Palafoxxia